Monday, February 25, 2013

We Need To Stop Globale Warm We need to stop globle warming.

Can you imagine a world without polar  bears, penguins, and seals? I know I can and I hope I never see it in real life. People, globale warming is killing lots and lots of animals. I know we arnt burning gass and that kills them. But the ice is mealting. With the ice melting, we are separating babbies from their moms and siblings. Stranding animals on little clumps of ice. On that ice the animals are floating out to see, making them swim miles to get to land. The ice is there homes. We are destroying their homes. Listen to me we can help this so the animals that are suffering from globale warming wont go extinct. Like we could walk to school. Or maybe bike to school if your school is farther away. Or at least try by car pooling so you burn less gass. But we cant just have a few people helping, we need every body. Even if walked places but one person, that person would still be burning the gass. And still be killing the animals. So do you understand now? Do you understand why we need to stop globale warming? We need to save the animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment