Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Everyone should have a bouncy chair

By: Laura Haas

                                        

 

It’s almost the end of the day. But with the bouncy chair it’s the end of the world. This is probably the last day I have it. In to seconds it will migrate to a different desk. I go to ask my teacher,

“Who gets the bouncy chair next?”

She goes over to the jar of sticks and calls number 12.

Rachel I think to my self and sigh. Why can’t I have it every day?

Everyone should have a bouncy chair. First and foremost it keeps you focused. This doesn’t mean I don’t think people / kids

Can be focused by them self. I just think you won’t have to try has hard. Because with a bouncy chair your more comfortibl. And when your conferral you can focus. On the other hand with a regular chair you may not be comferble because it’s made out of mettle, and trust me mettle is not comfortable. Also when you’re bouncing you can’t really look at something else like drawing, because you are going up and down up and down. So all you can concentrate on is learning.

      Everyone should have a bouncy chair.

This is important because it’s not fair if only one person has it. This connects to if only one person has it, will be less annoying in to ways. First if kids meaning everyone have a bouncy chair it will be less annoying, because kids will stop asking who gets it next. And kids will stop complaining if someone else had it because everyone will have it all the time. So in that case it will be less annoying for teachers and kids / subsists. It’s also not fair if you have it on a half day. Because you only get half of what other people get and you get all mad. But the next day you’ll come in all angry and all you’d be focused on is that. Last but not least you could be wishing you had it all day but you wouldn’t be lining. So you’ll miss what you’ll have to do for homework and you’ll have to get an Oop’s slip. My point is you’ll miss a day of school basically if you don’t have a bouncy chair.

          Again if you rarely get the bouncy chair your grades will go down. And without good grades you might not ever change your smartness. Also to teachers the good and bad kids could stay with you year after year. So if I were you I would make a good chouse.     

 

3 comments:

  1. I love your story!! I agree everyone should have the boucey chair. Also it does keep you focused!!!


    Ana Rich

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the intro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Persenoly It is har d for me to do a talking intro. The second paragraph was a little confusing thoe. Over all I say I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also thanks for menchning my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ana the bouncy chair will help you focus.
    I also agree that EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A BOUCEY CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete