Tuesday, February 26, 2013


 

 

By: Aidan Conway

Its unfair people can’t live forever

 

Do you think its unfair people can’t live forever? Yes it is unfair people can’t live forever because it is heartbreaking to lose them. I remember when I lost my grand father. There not there when you need them, and you still have questions about them.                                                                                      It's heartbreaking to lose them because you feel sad a lot about it. It is also is hard to wake up and there not there. Let’s say it’s your birthday and you want to have a party with your grand father but he is not there. My grand father used to give me special stuff. He gave me my favorite book, “Where the Red Fern grows.
         There not there when you need them. They can’t teach you stuff. My grand father thought me to always try your best and believe in your self. He gave me courage and motivation. They tell you the right chooses.

You still have questions about them. How did they get threw tough times? Why did they choose the dictions they chose? And I always wanted to know why my grand father wanted to be a layer.     

        All in all it is unfair people cant live forever because it is heart breaking to lose them. It is pretty sad to lose them. There not there when you need them, and you still have questions about them. My grand father was a good man.

 

8 comments:

  1. Ashley p. I really like your topic i do think people should live forever. I also liked how you loved your grandfather so much. one thing you could of fixed is the spelling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. I think the topic is a little odd though. People should live forever. I think you should doublecheck though. I agree people should live forever but you can't change that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great topic! I love how you really got into the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its a very great essay. You were really pulling the reader in. Your grandfather must of been really close to you. The one thing I would suggest is being a little more stronger on the topic.
    -Luke H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you the people should live forever. I've had the same experience as you my grandfather died and i was so close to him so i know how you feel. Also something you should try and so is add a little more detail.Ashley V.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's touching i remeber when i lost my grandmother

    chris a

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think next time, you should make the topic more realistic. People CANT'T live forever! But besides that, I LOVED you're essay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry for your loss, Aidan! Your grandfather sounds like he was a great man, and you're right! It is unfair that people can't live forever! In the future, you might want to double check your spelling.

    ReplyDelete