Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Marshmallows should not be discontinued

By Brooke Naczas

 

Marshmallows are very popular in American and people love them around the world to!
But everyone agrees that the world wouldn’t be the same without mar mallows. Marshmallows should not be discontinued is because of the smores.  Smores are a big chuck of why marshmallows are so popular.  Smores are always a camping favorite.  Smores are very good in many ways one of the ways is the marshmallows in smores you can really taste the marshmallow goodness inside them.  When we go to my aunties beach house we always stay up late and roast smores.  Without marshmallows you can’t really have a smore.  A smore would just be a gram cracker and some chocolate.

Marshmallows should not be discontinued is because of the foods and recipes that they are made in.  One of my favorite foods that have marshmallows in it is Coolwip.  When I had my tonsils taken out I had to eat soft things all I ate was soup and coolwip.  Some more examples that marshmallow is made in are fluff and Twinkies. 

Another reason why marshmallows are discontinued is because of all the memories they make.  I have grown up with marshmallows and they have meant the world to me. I especially like marshmallows in my hot chocolate.  I make some hot chocolate and I put a lot of marshmallows in.  When my best friend Leah was over my dad made us hot chocolate and me and Leah both love marshmallows so we put to handfuls in.  Marshmallows are a big part of everyone’s life.

 The world just wouldn’t be the same without them.  Some children are choking on then but you can fix that.  A good idea would be to put a bigger warning on the packages so that little children’s parents can see that there child can’t eat this product marshmallow companies are losing money because of the choking problem if more people would pay attention to what is happing to marshmallows they would help the company Marshmallows are a great way to begging the day and to end the day.   Marshmallows are not so good for you but they really do taste good.  Marshmallows are loved all around the world marshmallows are very good and we would not want to see the world without them.

9 comments:

  1. It made me want to eat marshmallows. You got your point across. It sounded like you knew what you were doing!!!!!





    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it. you did a very good job at pulling the reader in. i had a clear movie in my mind.





    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. your making me really hungary! I loved your topic bot i think you should talk about how much you and a lot of paeople like it
    -Luke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brooke,
    That is a good eassy and i think you should defintley keep doing it so can get even better!
    From,
    Ella:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am heartbroken by this! but when I got to read our essay my mind wasn't set on how sad this is. awesome essay! - maddie

    ReplyDelete
  6. first of all you spelled marsh mallows wrong but i did like your reasons and i did not know that people were trying to discontinue mashmallows-Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice jobe i love marshmallows and they obvesly should not be discontinude.
    :):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your story and your details.



    kate

    ReplyDelete