Tuesday, February 26, 2013

its not fair we cant have i pads in school


ITS NOT FAIR WE CANT

                   HAVE I PADS IN SCHOOL

           

Do you know why we can’t have I pads in school? I don’t think its fair because we don’t if we did we would be way more organized. And it would help you with your electronic use. Plus it would not at all be like ok my science folder is over there and my math folder is over there. It would not be at all like that. So instead of all that you could just have one little thing such as an I pad.

I pads should be in our school because if we are having trouble with a problem we could just look it up. [But not the answer just help.] Instead of looking up a word in the dictionary you could just look it up on dictionary.com. Most likely the definition is right. Your teacher may say you need to know your dictionary skills but not if you have an I pad.  So when you have your children the teacher will not need to teach them their dictionary skills. 

If you have an I pad in school you could e mail or text your parents if you don’t feel good. Like your head hurts or you may throw up or your throat hurts.  Say in the morning you say to your parents I don’t feel good but they just say back why don’t you just try it out and if it still hurts just text me and I will come and pick you up.

So from then on you will not need to use the Teachers phone or learn your dictionary skills.

 

3 comments:

  1. I DONT KNOW who u r because you did not write yr name on yr essay. i dont care but, nice essay! also isnt it so fun to blog!??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria! i love your topic. Its great.






    Jane

    ReplyDelete