Tuesday, February 26, 2013


 I DESRVE A DOG!!!!!

 

        I deserve a dog! I have been waiting for one my whole life. I need to try to get my mom and dad to get one! So I will promise to keep it healthy, hang out with it, and give him love! I will do all of it and I hope this works!! PLEASE MOM AND DAD!!!!!!

First reason why I deserve a dog is I will keep it healthy. So I will feed him but no chocolate!! Its bad for them because it is poison to them. So now I will give it water. I will give it water because I don’t want him to get dehydrated like when he goes for a walk and when he goes somewhere I will always carry a bottle of water and a bowl. Next is taking it for walks. Doesn’t a dog need exercise? Of course!! So it would be fun to run, play fetch, and do other exercises. Also is take him to the vet. I will take him to the vet when he is sick or right after we get him.

Another reason why I deserve a dog is I will spend time with it. Like bringing it to the dog parks! I will be in my glory!! I would have so much fun. Also teaching him tricks like sit, paw, roll over, and speak!! I know he will learn fast.

Finale reason why I deserve a dog is give him love. I promise I will hug it, pat it, and hold it. I will hug it all the time. I will also spoil it with treats! But not to many of them or he will get a stomach ache. But the time he will get treats is when he gets a trick I taught him or when he his good or other things. And also say good things to it like “ You’re the best dog ever!” or “Your so cute!” that will make it happy!!

I really want a dog and everybody has one! So that is why  I wrote this! And if you want a dog you are probably going though the same things I am going through. So I hope my dad and mom will put there thinking caps on and when they take it off they will say yes!!! I hope!!

1 comment:

  1. I loved your the essay.I have adog her name is roxy.But I hope you do get a puppy.And name her or him Sophia bella.you were very discriptive.Now i want another dog sophia bonfilio

    ReplyDelete