Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Snack Time Should Be Longer

By Abby

 

Snack time should be longer. I’m tired of not having enough time with my class, no time to get organized for the day, and most of all no time to eat! If snack is longer then this problem would be solved. Overall, our day would be better.

We should have a longer snack because then we could have more fun time with our class. Our teacher usually read are class a story during snack time. Today we only had eight minutes to read and eat. So we all felt rushed and annoyed with the time we had. If we had more snack time then we could all talk and read together a lot longer. If we have time to talk and read doesn’t that mean we should also have more time to get organized during snack?

We should have a longer snack time because then we would have more time to get organized for the school day. We always have to have two sharpened pencils and other supplies for the next class. I always see that people are forgetting to get those supplies for the next class. So that would be helpful because we never seem to get that time through out the day. We also have to eat, right?

The most important reason we need a longer snack is because we need time to eat. Sometimes are lessons go longer so we usually always have less then fifteen minutes to eat. A lot of kids think that is not enough time to eat. I know that I couldn’t finish my snack in that amount of time. So I agree.

All in all I don’t like that our snack time is so short. I feel like we get our snack and then throw it away in the already not finished snack trash a minute later. Do you think our snack time should be longer?     

 

 


9 comments:

  1. Abby i do think we should have longer snack sometimes when mrs.lydecker says snack is over i feel like im not full your friend Ashley p.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby, I feel your pain and relate to it because I feel that there is not enough time to eat snack. I like the idea of a longer snack time that can be used to eat and get organized for the rest of the day. As for your final question at the end, I do think that snack time should be a little longer. In my class we have to get right to writing so we don't finish our whole snack. Since I have Miss Stodden, we have a lot of writing to cover in an hour. I like how you inserted good details and ideas to support your thoughts about needing more time for snack.


    Your social companion Tess

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right it seems like snack is two minutes. You really got your point across!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. yo yo abby, i have read yr essay and can i tell u, whooooooo! i luved yr essay i think snack time should be longer! great details and you hooked me, i wanted to keep on reaing!!!!!!!! your a great writer! now trust me on this..................... NEVER STOP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING! Because you ROCK at it!!!! any who, isnt blogging fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    your person friend who sits next to you,
    Elizabth L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree our snack should be longer. luv ya essay! love maddie!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do think that we should have snack longer when ms stodden says snack is over but its
    been 2 mins




    from your friiend sophia b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Abby you have a great point i totally agree!also, i feel your pain because sometimes if we spend too much time in social studies then we only have like 5 minutes of snack.


    your friend,KATE :)!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Abby! you make a great point. Also, I agree because we can not be hungry for the rest of the day. I love it!



    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Abby! I agree snack is to short! Great essay!


    - Marisa

    ReplyDelete