Tuesday, February 26, 2013


 
                              Homework is too much
                                                By:

                                      Christopher S.

 

          Can you imagin when your walking home your backpack is so heavy you drop it down inside your house it makes a big bang. Once it hits the floor and when you start your homework everything you have for homework is scattered around the whole table.  You are really tired and it’s too much to do.  Has this ever happen to you?  Don’t you think it’s too much homework to do?          

          A couple of reasons for so much homework are if you have a lot of homework it makes you really frustrated.  For example in fourth grade which I am in right now we had to do 3 essays in one day so we had one day to do three essays.  That’s crazy!

 

          My second reason is by the next day you won’t remember anything because you had a lot of homework.  You have a bunch of homework it makes your head kill and the next day you can’t remember anything.  For example I had a lot of math homework and I couldn’t remember what we had learned the other day!

         

My third reason is if you have less homework it won’t interfere with sports or extracurricular activities.   A lot of homework, you have to miss activities you have to do.  One time I had a bunch of homework and I had Sports Zone and the homework was due tomorrow so I had to skip sports and do all the homework.

 
 Homework is so boring.  Mostly everybody does.  I just told you too much homework is frustrating, to much to remember, and interferes with after school activities-those are my reasons.  Homework is too much.  Right

3 comments: