Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Ice Cream Is the Best Dessert Ever

    

 By: Trevor Conroy

     

 

I was about two years old when I first tasted ice cream I could remember it was bubble gum ice cream and from then on I knew ice cream was my favorite dessert. There are so many reasons why ice cream is the best dessert ever. You can make delicious shakes out of it. It is really easy to get. And you never get bored because there are so many choices.

The first reason is that you can make ice cream into a shake. For example if you tried making any other dessert into a shake like cupcakes or cookies it probably wouldn’t come out as good as it would with ice cream. You don’t need tons of stuff to make it into a shake all you need is ice cream milk and a blender to make it into a shake.

The second reason is that there are no ingredients to it that means its less money because there are no buying butter eggs or milk. The two things you can do when you want ice cream is go to the grocery store and buy some

 

 

 Or go to an ice cream shop. The very last reason is that there are so many choices of ice cream I think there’s over two thousand kinds of ice cream so its something you don’t have to have over and over again instead you can try a different flavor every time you have it you can also put so many toppings to put on ice cream in closing out of all of the desserts I could eat I choose ice cream the best out of all desserts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I totly belive that ice cream is one of the best deserts ever in the world.


    ANTHONY

    ReplyDelete