Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Homework Online

                                              By: Nicole P

 

Do you think we should have homework online?  I do. One reason is that you don’t have to forget your homework in school or at home. It helps you better at typing, you can just send it to your teacher and it won’t be a problem.

 We should have homework online because you don’t have to forget your homework at school or at home.  For example today I forgot my homework so I had to use all my tickets to buy a homework pass and you don’t have to put anything in your binder except for your important papers.   Another thing is that you don’t get oops slips unless you don’t do your homework.

          We should have homework online because it people just cant type fast and it helps little kids lean to helps you get better at typing.  It helps because some type.  You can also get a head start in typing to.  There’s also a thing in our school called a type writer.  But that’s for older kids.  It helps you now how to do spaces, numbers and your name.

          We should have homework online because you don’t have to jam it in your binder you can just send it to your teacher and when your teachers done with it she can send it back to you.  It wont get wrinkles at all.  That’s why we should have homework online.

              

10 comments:

  1. Luke H. I really like your idea. I think its very strong. You can make i longer though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your right luke - Ashley p.

      Delete
    2. yeah its just that I couldn't think of long anof reasons

      Delete
  2. I think this topic is great you are so right about homework online like Luke you could of made it longer.- Ashley p.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex W. I like it but some sentences are unclear to me and i dont knw what you tring to say in some sentences.
    But overall i like your essay :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realy like your essay.And i agree with you.we should do homework online becase you can just send the homework to your teachers when your done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi nicole,
    I really liked what you said about not worry if you didnt do you homework so i really liked it:)
    From Ella:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it. Great topic. Some parts were a bit unclear and you could have writen more. Over all I loved it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your essay is a great idea.I think we should do homework online too i agree with your point about forgetting home work at school or home.:)




    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your essay! the details were very good.


    Kate

    ReplyDelete