Tuesday, February 26, 2013

You should try skiing


By Sean W
 
 
I think that you should try skiing. There are many reasons I think this including that it is fun, easy to do, and you can take amazing risks.

          I manly think that it is fun because you can catch snow flakes on your tongue which at least I think every body loves.  And of course you can speed down a hill, but there is still something that is even better which is that you can do amazing jumps on special jump hills.

          I also think that it is easy to do .I think this because all you have to do is shift your body weight side to side, you can do different levels including beginner, intermediate, black diamond , double black diamonds, but don’t forget the caution hill’s ,  you also can learn at your own pace you  which can help you.

          Skiing also allows you to take every day risks or huge risks that could hurt you.  One small risk example is falling and hurting your leg, But there are also huge risks like a huge avalanche that is happening while you are skiing or even doing the caution hills that could get you a one way ticket to the hospital but you don’t have to be worried because that is very rare on the regular hill’s like Bradford hill.

          So if you liked this I promise you will like skiing 100 times more that is if you like taking risks, having fun, and don’t forget it is super easy.  So let’s hope I will see you at the hill!

           

           

3 comments:

  1. sean the story was riely good
    ANTONIO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I've read your essay, i want to try skiing! Thanks, Sean!

    ReplyDelete