Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Jordan T.

Late Homework

 

 

        You should be able to turn in your homework one day late. What if you have a sport and you can’t get your homework done. Then you get an oops slip because you had no time for homework. Only the sport you do or play. Then you have to stay in and get no exercise especially when you did not have gym.

It seems like we get so much homework and never have time to get it done and why skip a sport? I would only skip a sport if I had like 7 pages of home work! Then you go in school the next day and you have no homework so the teacher asks for a note you say o well I don’t have my homework I had no time to get it done. The teacher will not believe in you and then hello oops slip.

Also you miss recess unfair right? You don’t get any exercise when you miss recess especially with no gym or P.E. whatever you want to call it. But anyway like  we all hate getting oops slips because it reflects on our report card. I bet if you don’t come to my school you probably you don’t have these oops slips.

 Lastly you wouldn’t have to get an oops slip if we could turn in our homework one day late. Like I know that this is a punishment but give your students a second chance! Like a lot of teacher I know are starting to lay of the oops slip but still all of the other teachers please take a break with them!!

Overall we should be able to turn in our home work one day late don’t you guys and girls agree with me? If you guys and girls don’t now what these things are then I will tell you: they are a pink piece of paper and the oops slips have at the bottom a teacher signature, a student signature and a parent signature. There is more though like why did you forget your home work or a reason on why you forgot it and if you forget that oops slip you get another oops slip. It stinks I know but anyway if you agree please tell me!!!

 

3 comments:

  1. Totally! No Oops slips! This essay rocks, and is totally a problem!You make an excellent point! Keep doing well! -Your friend,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete