Wednesday, February 27, 2013


Being the oldest is most difficult

                                   By Michael C.

 

 

Being the oldest is like being tortured by the devil! especially  when you have two younger sisters. One reason is your parents expect more from you and they blame more stuff one you. One time my little sister through a sippy cup at the wall and chipped the paint my mom came down and my little sister said “Mickey did it.” So I was punished for that. Being the oldest is hard because your sisters can get whatever they want and you have to get something for a specific price. One time I wanted a lego set that was ten bucks and my mom said “no” and my sisters got a pair of boots for twenty bucks! “No fair!”

          Another reason is that you parents put extra pressure on you. Your parents put pressure on you because they want you to be the best of the best and it gets annoying after a while. Like one time I got a check on an assignment and my mom got a little mad at me. Putting pressure on you can get you nervous and mess you up and reflect on your grades. One time was absent and I missed the teaching for a test the next day and my mom got mad and she got all into it and when the test came I got nervous and I didn’t do well on it.

        Another reason is dads want you to be like them when you grow up. My dad always says “you will grow up big and strong like me.” And it gets annoying. My dad is a great dad but he sometimes he gets on my nerve.

        That is why being the oldest is most difficult.

       

         

                        THE    END

4 comments:

  1. i agree! i'm the oldest in my family, and i totally agree about the being tortured by a devil thing. isn't it annoying? But just remember, there are ups and downs to being the oldest. BTW, this is Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael your story is so true! I am also the oldest. your story had a great topic . - maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an AWESOME topic. Your so right. Im the oldest too and i totally get what your saying. Your mom should've blamed that sippy cup thing on your sister, totally. Really good essay, Michael.
    Casey W

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the oldest in my family too. when my sister punches me, all she gets is a 2 minute time-out, when i do something bad, I cant play on my phone, cant hang out with my friends, AND have to write an apology letter to my sister even if ALL i did was touch her. MY sister is the MOST annoying sister EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My point is that it IS really hard being the oldest and I agree with your opinion.

    ReplyDelete