Wednesday, February 27, 2013

maxrs


Everyone Should Go to Bed Earlier

 

 

Kids should go to bed earlier first we need lots of sleep so we will be well rested to go to school.

 Number to

Is sleep helps our bodies to

Grow.

 Number 3

Our brains need to be able to take in all the stuff

Our teachers are trying to teach us.

 

Number 4

 Is

We have sports after school and we need the extra sleep to be at our best. If kids want to do more than others they will need ALL! There sleep.

 I  now I now kids like to stay up late to see there favorite shows’ I do to but I’ve dun some calculations and if you go to bed at 8 and wake up at 6 which is what I always do you will get 10 ours of sleep.

 

 I’m not just pointing this out to only kid’s adults also have to get a good amount of sleep.

 Also because sleep is the energy that keeps you going.

 If you never get a good amount of of sleep than you won’t be able to do most things that you need to do.

 

 I’ve said a lot in this essay so I think that it’s just about time to wrap it up this essay up but before I do I jus want to say I hop you enjoyed my essay.

 

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would anyone do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    chris a

    ReplyDelete
  5. NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWAAAYYY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You give good reasons, but i still prefer staying up late.

    ReplyDelete