Tuesday, February 26, 2013


 We HAVE WAY TO MUCH HOMEWORK

 by; jane r

 I was starting my homework at around 4:15 . at 5:15 my mom said, “dinner is almost ready.” I thought to my self, ”we have way too much homework.

 One reason why there should be less homework is because we are to busy! If we don’t have enough time to do our homework it is because lots of us have sports. Also we like to have play dates. The last reason why we are busy is because we have to have dinner at a certain time.

      Another reason why we should have less homework is because it puts to much pressure on us If we do not finish our homework we will get an oops slip. Also, we will have to stay in for recess. The last reason why it puts too much pressure on us is because if we are rushing we will not get a good grade.

      The last reason why there should be less homework is because kids don’t like homework. We think that it is a waste of time. Also, homework is not easy to do. The last reason why we don’t like ho less homework, we would be able to focus. You can not do that with too much homework is because we have different kinds of homework. So, we might forget to one part of it.

      If we had less homework we would be able to focus. We can not do that with too much homework.

7 comments:

  1. It is so nice to see the finished copy of your essay. It looks so professional on the big screen! Your reasons for less homework really have me thinking.




    Ms. Stodden

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that we should have less homework. It was a very good essay. I wish you could add a little bit more to the paragraghs.




    -Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spend to much time on homework, and want less, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With your story people will probably listen.I liked your reasons of why.



    -Jenni




    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenni is right I spend to much time on my homework
    I bet the teachers will be convinced. What a nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. your essay made me thinking what it be like to be a fourth grader with very little homework! I can tell you put your heart into this! - maddie

    ReplyDelete
  6. you made a great point and i totally agree we should have less homework. tori

    ReplyDelete
  7. we do have a lot of homework i think we shouldnt either but i can not read your writing

    ReplyDelete