Tuesday, February 26, 2013


My Auntie is the best Auntie
By Julian Wise
 
          My Auntie is the best Auntie because she gives me big gifts, takes me on trips and invites me to her cape house every weekend we have a Monday off. 
My Auntie is the best Auntie because she gives me big gifts.  For example I tell her not to give me any gifts for Christmas because she always gives me a trip, but she always gives me other gifts anyway.  Over the years she has given me three I pods (one I pod nano and two I pod touches).  My Auntie also gives me trips on top of everything.   
          My Auntie is the best Auntie because she takes me on trips.  For example she has taken me to Purto Rico twice.  She has also taken me to the Dimocin Republic once.  When I am with her she’s pays for my dinner. 
          My auntie is the best auntie because she invites me to her cape house every long weekend.  She pays for my room. She also pays for my dinner.  She invites me to her beach when it’s hot out. 
          Everybody should have an auntie like mine.  Maybe some day everybody will have an auntie like mine.
 

1 comment: