Tuesday, February 26, 2013


 

 

 

We have too much homework

By: Stephen S

 

 

Why do we have so much homework?   No one knows.  We have no time to play. It stresses us out.  Homework interferes with everything we do.
 
 We have too much homework.  We have no time to play.  We never time play because of homework. The only time we would have time to play is in the morning.  Sometimes we wouldn’t even have time to play in the morning.  When ever I have hockey I have to do my homework in bed.  My mom and dad make go to bed at 8:15 sharp.  I always get a hand cramp because of all the writing.  The only we have time for is stress.
 
We have too much homework.  It stresses everyone out.  When ever I do my homework I am up all night.  I never have my homework done by the time I am expose too go to sleep.  I almost get no sleep.  I always do some of my homework in the morning.  I always get stuck on a answer.  I was stuck on multiplication on extra math for two months. 

We have too much homework.  It takes so long.  Once a week we have too look up three words.  I always end up using two dictionaries. The first has the new words and the second has the old words.  I always get stuck inside all day.  I never get too play with my friends. 

So why do we have so much Homework?

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE COORECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mark

    ReplyDelete