Tuesday, February 26, 2013


MORE ART!!!!!!

By Ella R

Today I realized that art is to short. I was so happy with my self for setting a goal for my
project! But than the art teacher said “I need your project by the end of next week. That put so much pressure on me. I Wanted to scream that was how mad I was!! It felt as if all my hard work got thrown in the trash. Art is good and should be longer because it helps kids express them self, builds creative thinking and we should definitely do more challenging projects.

          Art helps kids express them self by being able to let their feelings out. You can express your feelings by if you are sad than you could draw a stormy night.  Or if you are happy than you could draw a smiley face. That is why art helps you express your self.

Also art helps kid’s builds creative thinking. It helps kinds believe that they can do anything with clay or something. It also helps kids push them self to do their very best.  Also you get to use many materials like clay, markers, paint, crayons ect.

The last reason is that we should do more challenging projects. Doing more projects can increase the learning of art. And besides how would not want to try harder in life. So I hope that how is ever reading this agrees with me that art is 2 times a week. And a solution can be to have it as a jeep class with Mrs. H or Mrs. D.

The End

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 comments:

  1. i liked your idea you seem like you really love art but i didn't really like the topic myself but it doesn't mean you have to stop loving art - Ashley p.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ella! i luved yr essay, it shows that you do really luv art. i agree, we should have art at least 2 times per week. i wish you could throw some more mini stories in there to persuade people into thinking, ya i totally agree.but u did persuade me! by the way, isnt blogging fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ella i loved your idea and i really like the paragraph about how art helps express yourself! i wish that you would trow some mini stories in there overall great essay
    -abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your topic! it is great.





    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi its Nicole!you must really like art more then me over all some of your deatails didn't make that much sence

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost never have time to finish my work at art. I think that the teachers will listen to you!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. its Nicole it seems that you want to have more art time so badly and I do agree with you we should have more art time :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi ella i think that is a problem and im glad you wrote about it art should be two tines a week i totally agree i wish you put in more small monents(mini stories) over all i loved your writing

    ReplyDelete
  9. i totally agree. art should be longer. it would be better that way. i NEVER EVER EVER finish my work in art. it would be better if it was longer time or AT LEAST 2 or 3 times per week. you should start a petition. i think its a really big deal. - Casey W

    ReplyDelete