Thursday, February 17, 2011

Maniac Magee

Maniac Magee is getting better. I have some questions. I wonder what Grayson was first like when he saw Maniac asleep, if I was Grayson I would try to find Maniac a home instead of having him sleep in the equipment room. I think Grayson is really nice though,he bought Maniac 30 butterscotch krimpets and he didn't even know Maniac that long. He also took Maniac to the YMCA to get him showered and in fresh clothes. I wonder if Maniac will live with Grayson till the end of the book. I also wonder when Maniac will start school, I think that Grayson will take him to school. I wonder if the Beals are looking for him or worrying about Maniac? I geuss i'll just have to read to find out!
~NL~

3 comments:

  1. I think that Grayson will send Maniac to school. He will try to live through Maniacs victories in school. What was that word I heard in from Tangerine...

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder why Grayson was so nice to Maniac. if i just saw this random, dirty kid I would have sent him to some kind of orphanage.
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you those questions are in my mind too!!!

    ReplyDelete