Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Maniac Magee

Whats Maniac going to do now? Will he stay with Grayson? Well I think that he will. I looks like Grayson and Maniac have a lot in common. I've got a felling that Grayson has a dark past like Maniac because every time Maniac asks about Grayson's past Grayson always seems uncomfortable and changes the subject. All we know now is that Grayson wanted to be a baseball player, but what else? I'm eager to find out more.

Since Maniac is gone from the Beals what are the Beales doing now? Will they go looking for Maniac or will they not? I think that the Beales will go looking for Maniac because they way Amanda acted like last time when Maniac was gone a little while made Amanda feel terrible. The only problem is that if the Beales are going to be looking for Maniac is that will they find him? If they don't will everything go back the way it was with Hester and Lester crayoning the house and not wanting to take a bath? Who knows, but I think that Maniac is in worse trouble than he thinks he is.
~Melisa

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I think that Maniac has befriended two people of families that both don't want him two leave. Grayson might not know it yet but I think he deep down really likes Maniac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that Amanda and the Beales will come looking for Maniac. I was wondering about what the Beales are doing now, without Maniac. I'll bet Hester and Lester are crayoning the house again and Amanda is upset that Maniac left. I think that they are nervous about where Maniac is and they are hoping he is safe.
    ~JR

    ReplyDelete