Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I wish Maniac didn't leave the Beals. His reason made sense but they loved him and were willing to make these sacrifices for him. I at least hope this family does not disappear from the book. I was really starting to like them. But I also hope Grayson and Maniac get along well. I think Maniac is going to discover something new and interesting about Grayson. I have really started to like this book, in the beginning I was not so sure because everything was confusing to me. But now it's starting to clear up. I think it is very interesting and can;t wait to read more!~AG~

2 comments:

  1. I know I can't believe that Maniac left the Beals. The Beals loved him and Maniac liked them back. He left just for some naughty things that people did. At least Maniac now has Grayson now. I also do agree that the book is starting to make more sense and I can't wait to read more too!
    ~Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the book was definitely confusing and it is making more sense. I think Grayson's childhood or secret will be a very important part of the story.
    ~KM

    ReplyDelete