Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Maniac Magee

I think that so far I'm going to like Maniac Magee. It is fun filled with many grabbing sentences that make you just want to read more. I like how the book makes a movie in my mind because it makes me understand the book more. There are many characters and still some are unknown. One thing that I really liked about the book is how Maniac Magee (Jeffrey) is so mysterious and curious, he is very interesting and I'm eager to know more. I can't wait until we read more of the book!

~Melisa Kreismanis

2 comments:

  1. I agree Maniac is very intresting he couldn't sleep on a bed matress because it was to comfterble. Also he doesnt seem to mind that people arn't treating him so nice. I wonder if peole will treat him nicer because now hes living with Amanda or will they just make more fun of him?
    ~NL~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice reflecting on Maniac. Give some examples of the pictures you do have in your head.

    Ms. S

    ReplyDelete