Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I wonder what the Beales are doing right now? I think they are worried sick and now Hester and Lester will ruin the house again and Amanda will be the most sad. Grayson does not get how blacks are just the same as whites but they only have a different skin color. Why won't Grayson tell Maniac about his childhood? He doesn't seem like the right owner for Maniac. I wonder if Maniac really will go to school. I bet he would love it but when it would be time to go home he would get all sad that he can not stay there forever. I hope Maniac goes back to the Beales house in some point of the story.
*CC*

6 comments:

  1. I hope that he will meet up with the Beals too. I thought that the Beals took great care of Maniac, and Grayson doesn't seem to fit Maniac's character. I agreeabout everything.
    ~KM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure "owner" is a good word there. Grayson lets Maniac stay at his house but he doesn't own him.

    Simon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont agree he has been gone a long time and the beales dont seem to mind. at the end of one chapter it seemed like they wanted him to leave. remeber ISHBELLY GO HOME

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They didn't want Maniac to go home. They didn't write that! why would Mrs. Beale be erasing it if they wrote it?
    *CC*

    ReplyDelete