Monday, February 7, 2011

MANIAC MAGEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$

maniac magee finaly has a home, but things are geting a little strange...like he is alerject to pizza! i found out that maniac realy likes icing. in church maniac and his almost bro and sis joined maniac in church saying alluah! amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... maniac has an adress now 782 sycamore street. some messed up person painted FISH BELLY on there wall amandas mom only got off the f before maniac got home so it said ISH BELLY. whoever the messed up kid that painted FISH BELLY one the wall is going to probley get pounded by amanda. i think mars bar or the man who called him names did it.

-zach

4 comments:

  1. I LIKE WHEN THEY DID SAY THE F WAS LEFT OFF. POOR F[:( ].
    ISHBELLY-INTERESTING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that Mars Bar wrote FISHBELLY. I can't believe that someone would do something like that.
    ~Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the old man or mars bar could have written "FISH BELLY", I am thinking this because Maniac told the old man were he lives and mars bar I think, knows were he lives. Also, we can tell they bolth don't like Maniac.
    ~Dianna

    ReplyDelete