Thursday, February 10, 2011

Maniac Magee

I am starting to like Maniac Magee. I think he was good at untying knots because he runs a lot so his sneakers would get untied so he would have to tie and untie his sneakers a lot. I think Maniac should stay with the Beals even if some kids are mean to him. I think Manic should stay with the Beals because he would probaly die if he was living outside in the winter. I like the passage " Manic did the last thing any one exspected: he lay down on the table, the knot hanging above him like a small hairy planet." I liked that passage because I could picture a boy laying on a wooden table with a knot hanging over his face. I can't wait to read more!
~NL~

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, Natalie. I can see a picture in my head of Maniac laying on the table with the "hairy planet" over his head. I like the author's use of descriptive language because it makes me really understand what the scene looks like and is about.

    ReplyDelete