Thursday, February 17, 2011

I think that the Beals's are extremely scared right now. They will likely call 911 and make sure everyone is on the lookout for Maniac. I am also worried that now that Maniac is gone, Hester and Lester will go back to being the troublemakers they always were. As or Maniac, I think that he might try to teach Grayson to do stuff he could have learned in school. Maybe Grayson will eventually be able to read and write simple things! I don't think he will go much farther than that though because Maniac will probably need to leave him soon. He always seems to just leave.

Simon

3 comments:

  1. I dont agree with you. he has been gone a long time and the Beales dont seem to mind.
    I think the beales wanted him to leave.

    BEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offense Ben but I think YOUR wrong and Simons right. The Beales are probaly freaking out. Oh yah I agree with "He always seems to leave" thing he always does.

    Mathias
    Kools

    ReplyDelete
  3. i argree in the first place amanda wanted to keep maniac here. and you are aslso right on how he always leaves. maybe its in his blood??

    ds

    ReplyDelete