Friday, January 15, 2010

Science

In science, we are now focusing on Biomes in North America. We got assigned groups, and focused on 1 of the 5 Biomes in North America. There was the Tundra, the Boreal Forest, the Deciduous Forest, the Prairie, the Dessert, and the Rainforest (the Rainforests in Central America because there are no Rainforests in North America). After we were assigned, we spent a lot of time researching our Biomes. I was assigned the prairie by Mr. Lewis. We were also assigned a job. I made a video on my Biome and in my group was me, Meghan D. Erika M., and Joey K., and they also made videos on their job about the prairie. There was the Botanist (plant person), 2 zoologists (animal people), and the Geologist/Meteorologist (weather and climate). I was the Geologist/Meteorologist, so I focused on the Prairie weather and climate. It was very fun, and then there was only one part that gets a little embarrassing, showing you and your partners videos in front of the whole class. I had a great time, I learned a lot, and I did a good job. So that is what we have been focusing on in Science right now in school.


By Troy T.

4 comments:

  1. Troy you fogot the desert!! And i think there are six biomes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. troy you forgot to do the dessert, you shoukd edit it because im am positive the dessert people will be very mad at you

    from,
    ?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete