Friday, January 15, 2010

Reading



This year in reading we are going to read many Massachusetts children’s book awards. Also known as MCBA books!! We are currently reading our fifth MCBA book. Our fifth book is due January 22nd, 2010. We will be making a project for it that is due February 5th, 2010. We do not know many details about this project but I am sure we will learn more about it!!!!!!!! Most of the class has already started their fifth book. Our teacher, Ms. Stodden, has told us many times when the book is due and hopefully we all have it locked in our brains because January is flying by!!!!!!! Some of the books I have already read like Out Of Patience was definitely not my favorite MCBA book. I agree with some of their choices and others I completely disagree. Some of my class mates didn’t like books either like Green Glass Sea.


S.R

2 comments:

  1. What are your favorite books?!?! You didnt tell about any other books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is a wonderful peica of writting!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!
    FROM,
    your friend

    ReplyDelete