Friday, March 5, 2010

Lumber

Lumber

Lumber is a tree cut into a plank
Lumber is the dock near the ocean bank
It doesn’t have to be big it could be as small as a nail
But has to be strong enough to support more than a gale
Lumber is the tree house that sits in my yard
When lumber gets burned it always gets charred
Lumber is a waddle like a penguin’s twin
Walks like you have pieces of wood strapped to your shins
Lumber is paper believe it or not
Lumber is the guard rail at the deserted lot
Lumber is the drawers that hold my clothes
Cut up into pieces and I got it from Lowes
Lumber is lumber that’s all we have to say
It’s a walk, its wood, and have a nice day!


By Troy T. and Matt M.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you describe lumber, I like how you say it can be as small as a nail! I also admire that you put in examples of what lumber is! good job troy and matt!
    sam

    ReplyDelete