Monday, April 27, 2009

Should I Fight, or be Loyal?

If I had to choose between being loyal to England or fighting for my independence as a patriot, I would choose to fight for my independence as a patriot. I would fight for my independence because I think that everyone should have their independence no matter what. And you shouldn’t have to pretend being loyal to England if you really didn't want to. What if they hurt someone in your family or you don’t agree with anything that they do? You obviously wouldn’t want to be loyal to them if they were never loyal to you. So you shouldn’t have to pretend to be loyal to England if they did anything that you don’t agree with, because that would be a foolish thing to do. And the thing that I believe in as a better choice is fighting for my independence. Nobody should boss you around, you should be able to do anything that you want to do. So I think that fighting for my independence as a patriot is what I would choose because everyone should have their own independence no matter who you are or what you do.

By, Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment