Thursday, January 26, 2012

In I.Q., I think that it seems strange that Q and Angela's parents have to leave them behind when they go on a concert tour.
For example, I think Q and Angela have a right to come with their own parents on their OWN tour. I also think it is unfair that Boone is responsible for Q and Angela during that time. Maybe Q and Angela got left behind because their parents would be too busy to make sure their kids were safe.
It does indeed seem strange that Q and Angela couldn't go on the tour.

Riley

3 comments:

  1. Riley I think your post was very nice. I read IQ and I thought it was a great book. I hope you continue to post like this and keep on reading.

    Sincerely,
    Aymon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice thinking about the characters' actions. What was so important about this tour that Q and Angela's parents leave them alone?
    Ms. S

    ReplyDelete