Tuesday, December 13, 2011

When You Reach Me Project

Riley Dowe


Miranda:
Your letter must tell a story---a true story.
You cannot begin now, as most of it has not yet taken place.
And even afterward, there is no hurry. But do not wait so long
that your memory fades. I require as much detail as you can provide.
The trip is a difficult one, and I must ask my favors while my mind is sound.

A postscript: I know you have shared my first note.
I ask you not to share the others. Please. I do not ask this for myself.


I think Miranda cannot share the notes because, like the letter says,
"I ask you not to share the others. Please. I do
not ask this for myself."
This could mean the future occurrences will get screwed up if she does, and the writer is going to have to give up on the person he asks this for.
The note asks for favors while the writer's mind is sound.
This probably means they are busy trying to figure out what actions to make
during the future occurrences, for it could get twisted.
All of this probably means that every step in the occurrence has to be perfect, and if anything gets messed up, something bad will happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment